Job Title: Industrial Electrical Project Manager
Job Location: La Grange, IL, USA
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent Position
Industrial Electrical Project Manager is responsible for the cradle-to-grave management of multiple industrial electrical projects regarding:
- Pre-bid analysis and Site Walk-Through.
- Project take-offs and estimating.
- Proposal/scope development and submission to customers.
- Contract review and negotiation with customer and Senior Management.
- Identifying and executing change orders according to contract terms.
- Management of all project budgets and costs, including cost tracking and reporting to senior management.
- Retaining customers and generating repeat customers from leads provided by outside sales personnel.
- Managing the billing cycles and reviewing vendor/subcontractor invoices for inclusion in our invoices to customer.
- Work in a team environment and coordinate with Superintendent, Pre-Construction Management, and Senior Management to meet objectives for growth.
Industrial Electrical Project Manager MUST have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years as an Industrial Electrical Project Manager and 5-7 years as an Electrical Foreman, General Foreman, or Superintendent in the industrial sector.
- Up to date knowledge of NEC code and industry standards in the Industrial Electrical field.
- OSHA 30hr Certification as well as knowledge of safe work practices in the industrial sector.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification - current and valid.
- Proficient experience with the following software: AccuBid, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), and Scheduling software.
- Proficient proposal writing skills and business writing skills.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet deadlines, stay calm under pressure to achieve goals, and communicate project statistics to Senior Management on a daily or weekly basis.
- Ability to accurately track and report project costs to Senior Management in coordination with Pre-Construction Group and Accounting Dept.
Industrial Electrical Project Manager will be eligible for:
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus structure based on performance and project profits.
- Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, and Paid Training.
- Top tier Medical/Prescription Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Vision/Dental Insurance, Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance.
- 401k Retirement Plan as well as 3% Employer Contribution (regardless of whether you participate in the plan or not).
- 1-3% Discretionary Profit Sharing plan.
- Company credit card, fuel card, and cell phone.
Highly Competative Compensation, Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance 401K Life Insurance
To Apply Email Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org