Open position is for a Traveling Foreman Electrician with extensive experience in industrial environments. Must have 4-5 years experience as a Foreman Electrician, managing 9-10 journeyman electricians and apprentices. Provide at least 3 professional references with resume of work history.
Responsibilities would include:
- Understanding and Interpreting project plans, blue prints, schematics, etc., and communicating/executing the scope of work with a crew of electricians.
- Managing daily planning and staying within budgeted labor and material quantities.
- Provide updates to Electrical Superintendent and Project Manager regarding project status, manpower performance, labor hour documentation, changes in scope, and safety performance.
- Mentor and train the skilled craft labor personnel on your projects with regard to installation methods, quality control, safe work practices/methods, and time management.
- Work with a crew of 9-10 journeyman and apprentice electricians to install, troubleshoot, repair, and test electrical power and control systems.
- 4-5 Years Experience as Foreman Electrician in heavy commercial or industrial environments.
- OSHA 10hr Training Credential (OSHA 30hr preferred)
- NCCER Credential or Equivalent for Master Electrician.
- Electrical License and/or proficient knowledge of NEC Code AND installation methods for different classified environments.
- Excellent communication skills - leadership ability while communicating to crew and customers/customer representatives.
- Must pass drug test and criminal background check.
- Follow and manage safe working practices by you and your crew on your respective project assignment.
We offer very competitive wages, paid vacation days, paid holidays, training reimbursements, 401k/profit sharing plan, and top tier health benefits. We also have a stringent, disciplined safety culture that works to bring each employee home each day without injury and illness.
Highly Competative Compensation, Medical Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance 401K Life Insurance
To Apply Email Resumes: email@example.com